$24 Electric Lunch Box, Stainless Steel Food Warmer Smart Temperatur Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Food,$24,Smart,Stainless,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining,/deminude6524858.html,Lunch,appbryggeriet.com,Warmer,Steel,Box,,Electric,Temperatur Electric Our shop OFFers the best service Lunch Box Stainless Steel Food Warmer Smart Temperatur Electric Our shop OFFers the best service Lunch Box Stainless Steel Food Warmer Smart Temperatur Food,$24,Smart,Stainless,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining,/deminude6524858.html,Lunch,appbryggeriet.com,Warmer,Steel,Box,,Electric,Temperatur $24 Electric Lunch Box, Stainless Steel Food Warmer Smart Temperatur Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining
1. Intelligent temperature reminder, the temperature indicator light will change due to temperature changes, you can see the food temperature.
2. Made of high quality 316 stainless steel, no heavy metals, safe and harmless to children.
3. Graphene heating film has stable thermal conductivity, safety and peace of mind.
4. Integrated design of the inner tank and outer wall, strong waterproof, the whole body can be washed, and there is nowhere to hide stains.
5. Magnetic charging, convenient operation, automatic magnetic adsorption, can be used at any time after being fully charged.
How to Use:
1. Put the food in the bowl, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn on.
2. When the displayed temperature is in the range of 38~45℃, the indicator light will be green, and can eat.
Item Type: Insulation Bowl
Material: Stainless Steel
Weight: Approx. 488g / 17.2oz
Battery: Polymer lithium battery 2400mAh (included)
Use Time: About 2 hours
Waterproof Rating: IPX7
Constant Temperature: 45℃
1 x Insulation Bowl
1 x USB Cable
1. Please allow 1‑2in error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
Through its assessments, the IPCC determines the state of knowledge on climate change. It identifies where there is agreement in the scientific community on topics related to climate change, and where further research is needed. The reports are drafted and reviewed in several stages, thus guaranteeing objectivity and transparency. The IPCC does not conduct its own research. IPCC reports are neutral, policy-relevant but not policy-prescriptive. The assessment reports are a key input into the international negotiations to tackle climate change. Created by the United Nations Environment Programme (UN Environment) and the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) in 1988, the IPCC has 195 Member countries. In the same year, the UN General Assembly endorsed the action by WMO and UNEP in jointly establishing the IPCC.